The mission of the E.C. Glass Foundation:
To Support the Tradition of Excellence at E. C. Glass High School
The Foundation seeks to:
- Fund numerous innovative educational programs and teacher grants designed to enhance the overall educational experience of E.C. Glass students.
- Fund opportunities to attract / retain qualified teachers.
- Further distinguish E.C. Glass High School as a school of excellence and maintain its competitive edge among public and private high schools, an important objective in the college admissions process.
- Continue preparing E.C. Glass graduates for acceptance into colleges, universities and institutions of higher learning across the nation.
- Attract business and industry to Lynchburg, thereby strengthening the overall quality of education in the Lynchburg City School system.
- Promote E.C. Glass as a catalyst for increasing hometown pride and the marketability of Lynchburg as a home for business.